Bobby: Wild Adventure Bobby: Wild Adventure

Really? Please refrain from spamming the portal with animations that have little quality. I believe this is just a troll animation, so prepare to have this useless animation blamed.

xXBlade270Xx responds:

Yes, this was a troll animation. I am a definite troll. this is totally not my first post on newgrounds. I completely understand what you mean when you say "prepare to have this useless animation blamed".

Sexy 3D Animation G4E Sexy 3D Animation G4E

If you don't like it, keep in mind that this is a fucking teaser.
Great job, but it woulda been nice to see more revealing "attributes". ;)

eyline oral rape eyline oral rape

FIRST REVIEW!!!111one1111

Very good, to say the least. Animation was very well played out, not some wacky everywhichwaybutloose animation. Could have been longer, but that's an opinion. I really like the realistic movement, keep it up mah man!

pinoytoons responds:

tnx . it had fun doing this piece :D

18 & Seru 18 & Seru

@ tyoungassasin

LOL ARE YOU LIKE 7 OR SOMETHING? OR DID YOU NEVER LEARN TO SPELL? xD Great vid by the way.

Snowballs Snowballs

WHERE WERE YOU HIDING THOSE ALL THIS TIME??? OK WHAT THE FU-

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

My god... ITS OVAR 9000 ASSUMTIONS!!!!!xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDD

Hardon Potter Hardon Potter

Hey get it, Hard-On potter xD I don't wanna be crevorgoyle, I wanna be a girl with massive tits, Iv'e always wanted a vagina. Im tipping this over! harry, why'd you use a stunning spell xDDDDDD

Short - Piss Short - Piss

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?!?

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Funnyest video oney has made by far. MAKE MORE xD

KONY2012 KONY2012

You can help build schools for ugandan children. JUST KIDDING THAT'S FUCKING STUPID AND NOT GONNA HELP ANYBODY xDxDxDxDxD